VELOBerlin Film Award 2014
starting November 5, 2013
The love for bicycles is still on the rise! Celebrating the worldwide cycling movement, the second edition of VELOBerlin Film Award calls for short films that relate to the theme of “The Love Cycle”.
With more than 300 film entries, 20 great nominees and thousands of online voters in the first successful edition held in early 2013, VELOBerlin Film Award 2014 will expand its worldwide scope to include mobile phones and tablets as well as screenings at three bicycle trade shows in Germany.
- Nov 5, 2013: International Call for Bicycle Short Films
- Jan 17, 2014: Deadline for Submissions
- Feb 14 – March 29, 2014: Online Voting for the best Bicycle Short Film
- Feb 19-23, 2014: Screening at f.re.e München – fair for leisure and travel
- March 8-9, 2014: Screening at rad+outdoor Bremen
- March 29-30, 2013: Screening at VELOBerlin